I got to go to the hospital to visit my brother and sister in law and their new baby tonight. He is so very precious. And fun to hold. I love holding newborns.
Born Thursday December 27th
Born Thursday December 27th7lbs 15 oz
21.5 inches long

Isn't he cute? This was taken after I changed his diaper and he decided to pee all over everything. We got him cleaned off and in new clothes and all was well. And it got him to open his eyes so I could see how cute they were. And while it wouldn't be the first time I had been peed on seeing as I have two sons, I admit I was glad that at least he didn't pee on me!
So is his dad, my little brother!
And Grandma loves having another baby to hold.Congratulations Brad and Deidre on the new baby!
No comments:
Post a Comment