So I have been on a take pictures of things kick lately. So here is a post dedicated to just the "artsy" pictures from yesterday. I will have an entire post of kids too don't worry!

Notice in this one you can see the boys. No they are not in the train. They are on the tracks looking back at the train. No photoshop trick here. It came out of the camera that way. Cool, eh?


We sat by the "catttle" car and the caboose when we road the train so I had fun with it :)



The above pictures were all taken at the train station.

These are from inside the actual Pullman car they have turned into a museum. It carried four of the presidents of the United States and is set up just like it was when it was used. Really cool! Even the boys were really into it!
2 comments:
I think people would buy your art. When are you selling a calendar?
These are really fun!
Post a Comment