I got a new "toy". A studio light, reflector and giant softbox (and I mean giant it is five feet long!) I tried practicing with them to figure out how to use them etc with a teddy bear but that just wasn't cutting it. So my friend and her kids and a little girl she babysits came by to be my helpers and to eat cookies of course! They are so cute and funny! Don't mind the background- I didn't bother ironing- I was just wanting to figure out the lighting. And I think I did (even if I was dumb and didn't check my ISo and shot the whole thing on ISO 800- I learned if my exposure is spot on even at 800 I don't have too much noise :))and I LOVE them! My husband even loves them as my business and not his wallet paid for them! Here is my mini showcase!












3 comments:
Congratulations! Very cute pix...Miss S is precious!!!
LOVE THEM!
Must get more room. Must copy Amy.... Must take cool pictures....
Post a Comment