Pages

Friday, January 18, 2008

Who doesn't love trains? (especially at the Grand Canyon)


After only a few hours they were already bored! So we went to the Grand Canyon Train station for some variety. They did love the shuttle ride there.


As you can imagine the boys were in boy heaven. They could walk on real train tracks and walk right up to a real train!








Yes I had fun with the camera for a while. Good thing Mike was there because I had no idea where my kids were or what they were doing. It was just me and my camera. I sure love him for allowing me to get creative and enjoy developing this new talent. I am blessed. Even my kids put up with it! My family is the best.



I don't know what they liked more the train or the snow. Both were pretty cool.





He isn't cheese at all is he? Poor guy has a camera in his face all the time!. Thankfully he loves it even if he is cheesey boy.






3 comments:

Audra said...

LOVE it! When did you go here? On the half day? TTFN

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

These pictures are from when we went over Christmas break. I just never finished posting them. I still have more from that trip. I have just been busy :)