Pages

Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Better late than never


So over a month ago, okay conference weekend, my entire family was in town. We had a BLAST. We took family pictures, even if Dad did have a beard for the play. So I FINALLY finished processing them. I have a hundred good excuses but all I will say is sorry family :) So this is my whole family. My parents and siblings and their families. I will post my individual family pics next.
I posted this one before but I thought I would again. My parents :)

Me and my parents and my five (yes five) brothers. I am the oldest.
The men of the family! Don't ask. It was their idea!
Aren't they handsome?
The boys
Wild child wasn't to fond of pictures but loosened up once he got a hold of my sunglasses!


The girls- Pretty girls at that!
Crazy but adorable!
Yes this was the best pic of the grand kids together, at least they are all in it. We will have to try again at G Grandma's party.
I just love this shot.




3 comments:

Audra said...

Love all of the shots! Looks like a great time!

I still think your brother should date my sister (who lives in St Louis). Details.

Trevlyn said...

So awesome! I really like the colors!

Harmony said...

Once again, great pics Amy. I need to take lessons from you!