Pages

Monday, May 12, 2008

Mother's Day

Mike took these pics. This is me with the three beautiful corsages that my children made me at a Primary activity. And then me with the makers of the corsages.
Mother's Day was yesterday. I had a great day. I started out with my kids coming into my room bringing their gifts. I think that was my very favorite part of the whole day. Not the gifts really but their faces as they gave them to me and watched me open them. They were so proud of the gifts they had made! And their faces just lit up. Such joy! That was the best gift of all. Not having to cook the whole day was pretty nice also. Since Mike drives to pick up oldest, my dad always has us come over on Mother's Day so that I get a nice dinner. It is so sweet. And my mom LOVES it. She gets the grandkids around on Mother's Day.