Pages

Friday, May 16, 2008

Last Game

Last night was Bear's last little league game! WooHoo for us BooHoo for him! He just LOVES it. But it is definitely too hot in the summer to play here.

Wild child decided to stick his head in the sand last night and then was pretty upset with the results. He says he doesn't know why he did it. I just had to capture it. :)



He is getting so much better. He now hits the ball by the third or fourth pitch and it usually goes somewhere. He even had one go into the outfield! He is also very quick at getting to the ball and paying attention to what is going on. I have to tell a quick story from Tuesdays game. So usually the dad that pitches to the kids gets closer for Bear and pitches underhanded while kneeling. Well last game it was Bear's first turn up at bat he refused to bat until the dad stood up and pitched to him overhand. Bear told him(okay from what I understand he kind of yelled) he had been practising and wanted to be pitched to regular. And he had been practicing and he did GREAT. Thankfully the dad thought it was cool not rude. I am so glad he is loving this and so excited by it. I know what we will be doing next spring!



Here he is with two of his best buds. They are hilarious together!

No comments: