So Wild Child had Preschool graduation this last Friday. I know the pics are late but when you are processing the whole schools pics well . . .So I am not big on "graduations" generally but I have to admit this one was so cute!! We started off the morning with preschool pics (taken by yours truly of course :) )
Best bud RHM (red headed monster) and his mom, Audra
The preschool class which I can post here because it is personal use

Another good buddie (isn't she a cutie?)

They did a program where Miss Debi read a story and the kids said part of it themselves. If you know my wild child you know not only did he have it memorized but he said it LOUD

Playing with his diploma

He had so much fun and I know he will miss preschool and Miss Debi. Thanks to Miss Debi for all the hard work and love she poured into her class!












No comments:
Post a Comment