Birthday boy with the breakfast he picked out. So healthy :) I can't believe my baby is five! He is so excited because it means he goes to school next year. It was weird yesterday going to WalMart for the last time just him and I while the rest of the kids are at school. I am sure I will get more done next year but I will miss hanging out with him.


He wasn't sure at first what he thought about having a candle in breakfast cake instead of dessert cake but he warmed up to the idea.


He has been wanting this since he played it at a friends house. Excited is an understatement when describing his reaction.



Thanks Uncle Brad and Aunt Deidre and David. He has been asking for a Transformer for months!



Thanks Uncle Brad and Aunt Deidre and David. He has been asking for a Transformer for months!
Hopefully the rest of his day is a fun as his morning.
Happy Birthday wild child! We love you!
1 comment:
Looks like he had a good day. Plus he got his 2nd favorite later on!
Post a Comment