Love your blog Amy! Love the all your pictures! I think I do know the size of the notebook- your talking about your new calling notebook, right? I loved that calling. You will be awesome at it!
Thanks Julianne. Although the notebook looks much better now that I have gone through and thrown out duplicates and such. So for at least a week or so until I start feeling it up it is only slightly huge :)
3 comments:
nope - I haven't seen the size of the notebook. Take a picture. Come on, please!
Love your blog Amy! Love the all your pictures! I think I do know the size of the notebook- your talking about your new calling notebook, right? I loved that calling. You will be awesome at it!
Thanks Julianne. Although the notebook looks much better now that I have gone through and thrown out duplicates and such. So for at least a week or so until I start feeling it up it is only slightly huge :)
Post a Comment