So I invested in a new backdrop for the fall. I thought it would be nice to have green. One it isn't brown or black and two it might work for christmas without being cheesy christmas ya know.
Here it is: (not ironed or dewrinkled of course - don't you love the fold lines?)
Of course I had to practice. I happened to be babysitting these two cutie pies and thought I would at least take a test shot so I could see how it looked in a photograph.

Of course I had to practice. I happened to be babysitting these two cutie pies and thought I would at least take a test shot so I could see how it looked in a photograph.
This one I have been photographing since the day she was born (literally I took hospital photos) She is 18 months (yeah for her mom - nursery time!). She has been in front of my lights before. But this time it freaked her out. I was suprised I got a smile at all.I have to have her come play some more in front of them to get used to them. My kids are tired of me!
Cheesey Grin from monkey boy (otherwise known as RHM) but at least he sat still and didn't scream! Thanks audra for letting me torture your cute kids :)_______
I need some models for this backdrop so if you are interesed in a free portrait (5x7) and are willing to let me use the portraits for my site let me know. It would be a mini session with me trying out the new backdrop. Thanks! (notice I am giving friends first chance- if no one responds I may have to put it out on my business blog and I would LOVE to do this with friends so please let me play :))
1 comment:
I would love an updated photo of kaitlyn since her surgery. I think green would be a great backdrop for her with her green eyes. The issue would be scheduling it around her school. Let me know.
Post a Comment