So after being at her mom's the last few months we got to see sweet pea again! She grew despite our pleas for her to stop that, and is now taller than me! Sigh. I have a feeling I will be the shortest in the family eventually. And I am not short! She is staying at her grandma's this week and joined us for a welcome back dinner for Uncle Dusty (okay I am one of the few that still call him that- what can I say he is my baby brother) who has spent the summer in Brazil. Everyone is so excited to see both of them! Woo Hoo! (she also went to YW's where we decorated cake but although I brought my camera I forgot to take any pictures. -Duh!- Hers was so pretty!)




this is some cool local instrument he brought back. My brother loves music and plays many instruments. Here is another to add to his collection. As my son's said it looks like a bow (as in bow and arrow). I believe you use a rock and the ball shaped thing hanging from it and your fingers to play. Feel free to correct me Dust! He heads off this weekend for the Y. A short visit but fun none the less. We, of course, went to Chino's. The best hole in the wall in the world!

5 comments:
They are all growing up - but still just as cute!
Chinos is the best!
Good to see your family back together. Summer's are long. She has grown up, so much.
Glad she is back. Let us know how Nate likes Kindergarten!
I'm so glad you've been back together for awhile now. Woohoo!
Post a Comment