First Day of School today. I don't know if I should be excited or sad. I am grateful for the peace and quiet but I miss everyone too. I admit it was hard today to send my baby off to school. No more kids at home during the day. I will get to volunteer more at school and hopefully get more done around the house but I will miss my shopping buddy. The kids let me take a picture this morning before they left. Since my backdrop was up we did it there instead of in front of the house. They are so cute! I love my kids!

Sweet Pea 7th grade- she was kind enough to indulge her mother with a picture.


Sweet Pea 7th grade- she was kind enough to indulge her mother with a picture.

Sunshine- 5th- wasn't sure about getting her picture taken but then had fun posing!
Bear-2nd- didn't care that the shirt was wrinkly. He was so so excited for school to start.
Bear-2nd- didn't care that the shirt was wrinkly. He was so so excited for school to start.


And wild child started kindergarten today. He has the same teacher all of his siblings have had! He has been driving his mother crazy asking if it was time to go to school yet for the past week. This morning all of the kids were up and ready EARLY- including lunches packed. If I am lucky it will be like this most mornings.
Sweet Pea heading off to her bus stop. She was nervous but ended up loving her day. It wasn't nearly as scary as she thought.
Walking to school with a friend.
"If you have to" I think I embarrassed the fifth grader :)

It was BRIGHT where they lined up to go into kindergarten. So this is the best I got. There is a new principle this year and things are a little different. So I didn't get to go into class with him, all the kids walked in with their teacher. But i peaked in and too this:
Isn't he cute? And we LOVE his teacher. She is the best.
The pictures below are from Meet the Teacher night last week.



Today to survive no kids I went out to breakfast with some friends and then lunch with Audra. Her Sweetie loved my lime. Isn't she cute? I am so grateful for my friends!




Today to survive no kids I went out to breakfast with some friends and then lunch with Audra. Her Sweetie loved my lime. Isn't she cute? I am so grateful for my friends!

These are from pick up after school. Nice shade but Wild Child still wouldn't look at me. He did want a picture with his teacher though and waited while she talked to parents for his turn. He LOVES school. They all had a good day! Yeah!





7 comments:
Wow! I'm impressed you got an organized photo shoot in on the first day! Very cute!
I was hoping you'd post first day of school! We miss you all.
Great shots! Love the walking to school and the meet the teacher photos.
Sweetie loves more than your lime!
I am so jealous. We still have a week and a half before school starts. Love the pics. Your kids are so cute. Enjoy your quiet time.
I'm so bad. I so didn't do first day of school pictures. LOVE yours though!
Cute blog! I love all the pictures! You are a great photographer!
You always do such a great job with your photos! I was wondering what program you use to edit them??? (Or is it a secret? =)
Post a Comment