My Mother's Day was one of my best ones ever! sunshine got up at 6:30 to make me a card (for her on a Sunday that was a real gift!) Wild Child made me a handprint flower, and Bear helped me with stuff. I got these beautiful flowers and I think I even did a good job arranging them for once! My kids won't let me do anything they thought remotely resembled work. Sunshine felt so bad that she needed me to help with her hair I had to convince her I didn't mind and she insisted I finish getting ready first since I usually did the girls hair first. So sweet! We went to my parents house after church (no camera so no pics sorry!). My oldest's mom came up for Mothers Day so Mike only had to drive 10 minutes to pick her up. So I was able to have my whole family together for Mother's day dinner and still eat at 5:30. It was the best. Oh and I got to spend hours with her and she actually wanted to hang with me and sit by me without anyone asking her too! Usually dad is the snuggler of choice. It was the BEST Mother's Day. I have AWESOME kids!

We did flowers for Mike's mom also and bought her a new vase and I arranged them. This is both of them together.
Both with some greener I couldn't make work in either so it got its own vase. It looked really nice on my black hutch. Very clean lined and modern.
My mother in law's flowers.

Mine. Aren't they pretty? Mike thought I was crazy to arrange a huge Costco bouquet in a little short vase but I LOVE the way it turned out so sweet!











1 comment:
Beautiful! I love taking pictures of flowers. The colors are great, and they hold still! :-)
Post a Comment