Pages

Sunday, May 17, 2009

Randomness

These are just a bunch of Random pictures from March and April. In no particular order- but I will label for you. Above is Mike and I at NJHS inductions.
Our pretty seventh grader in her new outfit at NJHS induction. We are so proud of her!


From Crazy hair Day at school- that is Bear's hair!

Below is from the school's spring carnival. We had a blast!





They didn't make it up far but I am so glad they tried!





Just cool looking!


Baby chicks from kindergarten. They had an incubator in class and got to watch them hatch. So cool! I think the black on is names dark knight.





Sweetie doing my hair. She squirted and brushed and squirted some more. I miss having my own little girls who love to do that. It was fun! Below is fun with the Wii.

More chicks!


They are so much fun to hold. Really.

Field trip time to the Wildlife world zoo. They added an aquarium this last year. It was nice to actually see something new this time. I think I have the place memorized from field trips.

Wild child petting the stingrays. I think he would have dived in if we had let him!


My child the constant hugger!


Yes you can believe your eyes- I am in two photos in one post! Isn't he cute?



PS- I am signed in as Mike but it s Amy posting! I think Mike has forgotten how to use this thing!

3 comments:

Amber said...

Randomness is good! And those pics are adorable.

Deidre said...

Loving the pic of you guys at NJHS inductions.

Trevlyn said...

Congrats to the SMART GIRL! and I can't wait until Kindergarden so we can do the chicks...cute! Love your pictures, as usual!