Pages

Sunday, May 31, 2009

Helping Silly Papa Kent

"Mom, do you have to take pictures of EVERYTHING?" "Why yes son I DO"
Okay maybe he didn't say that exactly but his eyes and his I'm not looking look definitely did!
So my parents are finally getting their very old and ugly kitchen remodeled. My dad, known as Silly Papa Kent around here, wanted to hang some of the old cabinets in the garage. And seeing as my sweet hubby has decided to make himself an expert at it, he went to help. And of course my boys LOVE anything that has to do with TOOLS. So off we all went and I of course had to play with my new toy that I LOVE!. Anyways. I didn't get a ton of pics because I was having way to much fun holding and taking care of my nephews so that my brother could help to. But here is what I have.

Yes Uncle Brad is a crazy man! That is why we love him so!









The boys were the official screw holders and gophers. They were all set with their tool belts and their tape measures (which were used by the grownups!).




Poor wild child touched the hot end of a drill bit and burned his finger. Luckily we had handy cold bottles of water to soothe it and he was soon helping more.




My parents got a new attic entrance complete with ladder so of course both boys had to go up and look. Then Grandpa and Brad tried to fit the really tall ladder in the attic but it was to big. WE had a great time. Thanks Papa for letting us help!


No comments: