to take pics of me eventually. I never like me in pics
Yes it is small for a reason!
This is why I need to pay someone good money to take a pic of me. Me and the remote don't agree. This was the best of the bunch. But it wasn't worth taking into photoshop. So here is my in my 30+ glory :)

5 comments:
It might be worth paying someone just to get the timing right, but I think you look great!
I have some nerve damage from Bells palsy and if I am not posed right I notice it. I am probably the only one who does but. . . self esteem is not something that has come easily to me. I am shallow and want to feel beautiful. Mike and I have never had professional pictures taken of us- ever. And as wonderful as your FIL did with our wedding and my dad other times, after being the photographer so much I want to be on the receiving end once. It is silly but. . .
Of course we are our own biggest critic, so I get what your saying....but I think you're darling! ;)
I think you look lovely. We really our too hard on ourselves!
I think when we see pictures of ourselves we just see a collection of physical characteristics, for good or bad. But when the people we know and love see our picture they just see a representation of all the good they know about us. You look lovely either way you look at it.
Post a Comment