Tuesday, June 9, 2009
I need a vacation
so that I can get some interesting new pictures for my blog header. . . I may have to go create one that says summer in Phoenix- any suggestions? (remember I don't have a pool). Hmm the sprinklers on the grass- or a stack of books- we go to the library a lot in the summer. Maybe a bunch of otter-pops. We definitely go through a lot of these. Except this week where it is barely hot. I love 90 degrees in June! Except that wild child started swimming lessons this week. I scheduled him for 9:30 am so that I wouldn't have to sit through the worst of the heat. Instead my poor boy is cold and I can wear pants to swim lessons. Ironic.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
It blows me away that you guys think that 90 degrees is cool enough to wear pants. We're at 57 degrees right now, expecting to be in the low 70's, and I sent Thomas off to school in shorts so he wouldn't be too hot! You need to come up here for a while to appreciate it.
I was sitting in the shade. It isn't that it is cool enough to wear pants so much as it isn't too hot to wear pants. You aren't dying like if it is in the 100s. And the high was 90 so it means it was about 85 at swim lesson time. 70s for u is either or weather. You can wear pants or shorts but you might be cool in the morning if you wear shorts. But okay in the afternoon. But when it is way too hot for pants so much of the year you have a tendency to wear them when you can. This week I wore pants one day because I didn't have time to shave yet! Otherwise I would have so been in shorts!
And thats okay because it blew me away when your kids went on a slip in slide in 60s and thought it was warm at the park!
Yes Nadia. David has been really cold at his lessons too! Like you say we must acclimate because we were just in temeperatures that are more like Washington.
Post a Comment