Pages

Wednesday, June 24, 2009

My sweet, adorable cuddly nephew







Isn't he the sweetest thing ever? This is my nephew and I photographed him last week. He was a little stinker in that, smiley baby as he is, he only seemed to want to grin when the camera was put away or his face was buried in a blanket. That's okay we still need to get portraits of him and his brother so we will have a second shot at it soon.





This one was taken because my wild child insisted that William get his picture taken with WC's coveted panda. too cute!




So sweet!






I love the expression in the first one. It was the "ha ha I am not going to smile when my face is up or the camera is up. Just you watch!"





Okay so he LOVED to chew on the basket. Talk about drool city!











David had to be right in the middle of the action and since he was playing with a cute toy right in my lights I had to take a pic- even if he was whatever about it!


1 comment:

Deidre said...

Thanks, auntie photographer, for your patience!