So our new library had a special program today about reptiles. My kids wanted to go see it. Last time we went down for one they were still letting people in after it started. Today we got there a few minutes before it started but they weren't letting anyone else in because they had too many people in there. Wild child cried. It was sad and I of course felt guilty for not getting there earlier. Thankfully he got over it quickly as he LOVES books and was quite soon happily finding books to check out. Each kid has their own library card and we have books coming out our ears. I LOVE it! It was overcast and windy so it actually wasn't too hot outside so after we checked our books out we went outside to check the ourdoor garden and seating area. It was really nice but apparently once you have gone out the doors you can't go back in them and have to go out a gate in the fence. Good to know for next time.




1 comment:
So I went to one of the planning meetings for the library and noticed that they're focusing a lot of the out door space, which looks lovely by the way. My question then and now is a) is it noisy and b) does it smell like the gas station and or KFC. It's hard to picture it being a lovely place to curl up with a book with all that stuff going on. I hope I'm wrong.
Post a Comment