I have no pictures right now for this-I may have some somewhere on some memory card but I am lazy today.
So on to our our update.
Apparently my photography fever is catching because my kids have all wanted cameras for some time now. They have saved birthday money and done extra chores to earn money (thanks Grandma!) and all that and finally had enough last week to buy them. With their own money. We did buy memory cards and camera bags but. . that is it. I am very proud of them. So they got cameras last week. I will download their pics and post soon I promise.
Mike went and picked up our long lost girly on Wed night, woo hoo! (of course the excitement was short lived as she left for girls camp bright and early Saturday morning). Thursday was dentist day, always fun and then we surprised Mike with a Father's Day celebration Thursday night. We took him out to dinner and had a surprise ice cream cake- yum! It was so much fun to spend the evening together.
Friday was get ready for girls camp and go swimming day. Always fun- thanks Audra!
Saturday was get up really early and have a really long day day. Drop off for girls camp bright and early, come home do housework and then head off to the light rail and science center. Mike's work got us in for FREE Saturday and how can you ignore a free trip to the science center? I did not bring a camera as the little one went to girls camp (she left hers in Yuma). But the kids brought their new ones so once I download those I will have pics. They have a Lego exhibit right now so the boys were in heaven. It was a LONG day. FYI- there is very little open for lunch in downtown Phoenix on Saturdays (especially affordable). Research before you go where you want to eat for lunch. Don't rely on wandering past ten closed places to find the one that is open (Burger King was closed on Saturday- thankfully Baja Fresh was open). They do however have very nice helpful people on bikes in orange shirts to help you. That way Mike didn't have to look up on his phone the location of Baja Fresh or its hours.
Sunday was cinnamon rolls, sharing time, singing in sacrament meeting (not me- the kids) and time at the grandparents. We were talking with Deidre about ward Mother and Father Day gifts and she mentioned toiletries and we suddenly hear a very loud "WHAT? TOILET TRESS?" and look to see a shocked look on wild child's face! Needless to say it took us a few minutes to recover from gasping for air, rolling on the floor laughing to be able to explain to him what toiletries are. We also had yummy chicken and peppers and pasta and mint brownie ice cream pie for dessert. Thanks Aunty Susan and Heidi!
I love my family!
1 comment:
That was too funny. I can honestly see the confusion now but then? I had no idea it would be so interesting!
Post a Comment