Pages

Saturday, May 23, 2009

My wild child and his birthday!



So my baby, my wild child, is officially 6! I took these pictures on his birthday. He gave me about 4 minutes and was totally cheesy but I think it captured him. He did his hair by himself. He loves it sticking up and red is his favorite color! There are more on my business facebook page if you want to check them out.
I took these with my new d700. It is an amazing piece of equipment. So much fun. I took almost all of his birthday pictures with it (including party etc) with no flash and they look amazing. IT has great low light capabilities. So much better than my D80 for low light.





So very much my wild child!



He really wanted a hula hoop for his birthday. Thanks Uncle Brad and Aunt Deidre and David and William. HE LOVES it!




David and birthday boy and William. Too cute!





He said he wanted the exact same birthday cake I had. Hey it meant I didn't have to bake! Yum!






Today was his birthday "activity" Instead of a party he choose to take his family to Night at the Museum 2. He got to invite one friend. We then came home to eat ice cream. And Ben stayed all day. You are welcome Julia! Surprisingly they were angels. I kid you not! My wild child and the cute little red head here can both be trouble makers :) but apparently together they somehow stay tame. They were quieter than my 10 and 13 year old girls. Really! I loved having WC happy and occupied all day it was great! Thanks Julia! I will have to borrow him more often.









I love his expressions. He has the most expressive face!


It was a great two days!

No comments: