
So I have so much to blog about but this is it for now. We did family (and I mean full blown family- my siblings etc. . .) pictures this Sunday. It was the only day we were all available and in town to do it so we didn't hire out. Instead it was me and a tripod and help from Mike's family (thanks so much you are the best!). Anyways I am in the midst of going through them and getting frustrated (note to self-- hire out next time! it is hard to do your own extended family- especially when you ar ein it- you can't see how you look!) So I am doing the pictures of my adorable niece! I came across this picture and I HAD to share. She is just too cute! I promise I will share more later. Maybe even one with me in it :)

2 comments:
cute kid! Thanks for putting up some pictures. You know I have been stalking you lately.
LOVE LOVE LOVE the girlie shots. too cute.
She really is the cutest thing! I suppose Aunts can be biased though! =) You do a great job Amy! I'm sure the family photos will turn out great too...I'm excited to see them.
Post a Comment