Last night was the final night for Joseph and the Amazing Technicolor Dream Coat. Above is a cast picture. They had everyone in it including backstage etc. So I am in it. Frightening. I was even in the program. I did not expect that.
This is from the closing number. It is a very cool visual.
The first one is from a scene in the play. The next two are of my dad.

The kids thought this one was cool. They said grandpa should flip grandma like that. Good luck talking my mom into it.

The kids thought this one was cool. They said grandpa should flip grandma like that. Good luck talking my mom into it.
My friend Audra and her family came! Very cool
Wild child and bear with Grandpa!

My dad and I, sunshine took it for me. And her with her grandparents.

My dad and I, sunshine took it for me. And her with her grandparents.
We had a blast and they did an amazing job! It was so much fun. The kids just loved it!
Great job Grandpa!








1 comment:
It took me a minute to figure out who that was! Your dad has a totally different look with a beard. I didn't know you had this blog--I've only seen your professional one up til today. Scott forwarded your e-mail about pictures of Grandpa and Grandma's house, so I came here looking for them. I'll be patient though. Looking forward to keeping up with you guys better now that I've found you here!
Post a Comment