Pages

Sunday, April 13, 2008

Stake conference and Wild child

So we had Stake Conference today. Our ward's Elder's Quorum was asked to put away the chairs afterwards. So my two boys asked their dad if they could help. Did they ever. It was too cute watching them drag around chairs that were as big as they were. They both did great but I had to laugh at wild child. He LOVED helping and would drag a chair as far as he needed to to get it to one of those chair carts. As soon as someone loaded it on for him he would run as fast as he could to the chairs to get another one. He then dragged it as fast as he could saying loudly " I have a chair for you!". Oh I wish I had a video camera. It was so cute. Words just can't do the situation justice. I love my boys!

No comments: