Pages

Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Phoenix North Stake Play

My dad is in his stake's play. He has been in their play for years now. Which has taken some getting used to as when I was a child my dad did sports. But after abusing his body with sports I suppose he had to find something else to do. Anyone who knows my dad would not be surprised to know that he is quite good at it. (He is one of the brothers in Joseph and the Amazing Technicolor Dream Coat).
Our oldest is not going to be here this weekend and has a YW thing on Thursday so she went with me last night to dress rehearsal to watch Grandpa in action. He dyed his beard for this (okay he grew the beard for it too!). When my kids first saw him they asked him if it was really him, lol!
I have been helping out too. I have been documenting some of their rehearsals and took cast pictures. I also took pictures of various scenes during dress rehearsal. I also have a literally one second part in the play. I provide a flash for the storyline. Below is the picture that resulted. I had my 50 mm on. I may change it out to a wide angle tomorrow and see if I can get everyone in it.
So if you don't see me the next three nights you know why!

1 comment:

Hayley said...

I can't believe that's really Kent!!! Poor Gina looks scared by the dramatic transformation! I wish we could of seen the play, it looks like it would be great!