Pages

Thursday, April 3, 2008

Cutie 3 month

It is the only picture I have edited yet and I literally got the pictures off the camera oh five minutes ago but I had to get this up! This is my nephew, he is 3 months old. I took this yesterday. He was one happy baby! I took this in my new studio. First shoot in the new setup. We rearranged the house and I now have the front room dedictated to business. It worked great. I love these pictures. I will have more up soon and maybe a picture of the studio too!

3 comments:

Trevlyn said...

Super cute! I can't wait to see your new studio!

Brad said...

Amy thanks for posting these so soon. We were all smiles when we saw them. How cute.

Anonymous said...

I am so jealous! I want a studio! Wahhhhh!

BTW, it looks great. And you had an adorable subject.