This year for Halloween we had my parent's, my dad's parents and Jamie's parents and her sister and her family all over for a BBQ and then off to the ward trunk or treat. We had a blast. Of course I forgot to take pictures of the BBQ but I did get the cute kids! Thanks everyone for joining us. It was a blast.
My superheros. They picked out the costumes. Which I LOVE because they needed new winter PJ's. I LOVE reusable costumes!

What is Halloween without a bunch of crazy boy's hanging around together?

We are off to see the wizard the wonderful wizard of Oz!. . . . . (I know you are singing along- admit it! it is a catchy tune!)

The Dorthies (?) Bam Beana and her cousin. Grandma Sharon made the costumes. She is soooooo talented!

Isn't the doggie cute? But not as cute as the duckie and her mom.

Audra's cowgirl beauty and the candy grabbing.

Silly Papa Kent! His arms must have been very tired by the end of the night. Bear and his friend Indiana Jones!


Silly Papa Kent! His arms must have been very tired by the end of the night. Bear and his friend Indiana Jones!

Wild child and one of his best buds. They are in the same kindergarten class. Send her your prayers. I am sure she needs them! (actually they are usually really good in class- at least most days!) The next pic is Bam Beana and her friends except mr basketball player stepped right in front of her as I took it so all you see is the top of her head!



Audra's cutie pies!

Bam Beana's friend. And then wild child and his friend followed this little beauty everywhere. It didn't matter how far or fast she went she couldn't lose them. But then again every time they got too far behind she waited for them and called for them. So I don't think she was trying very hard, lol. Tara and Julia, I think we have our hands full!









1 comment:
WOW! Who is that HOTTIE in the Palin costume? :P :) :D ID
Post a Comment