Pages

Sunday, November 30, 2008

Our Thanksgiving

We had thanksgiving at my in law's house. We had all of Mike's sisters and their family there. We had a great time.
Mike helped remodel his parents kitchen earlier this year. They completely redid the layout. Before it was tight to fit two people in the kitchen. While we were getting dinner ready we had up to 6 or more.
I made the salads. Not very many ate the garden salad but the green onion, orange, sugared almonds and blue cheese salad disappeared. Maybe next year I will only make that one!



The tables looked nice. I was amazed how many we fit in. The kitchen remodel Mike helped with was definitely worth it! We could never had fit everyone before.





The boys are crazy. They did more playing and talking than eating!


There was also game playing and watching football (I was the only girl happy about that one!) and watching a dog show. My dad joined us also as he wasn't able to travel to Utah like planned. My mom went without him because Grandma is coming back with her. We are so excited.
I also played with my new pro level lens. It makes such a difference. It came Wed afternoon. So far I love it.
I am grateful for my family and all the many blessings I have. Now it is on to Christmas season. I LOVE this time of year!

2 comments:

Deidre said...

The kitchen looks fabulous!

Amber said...

Looks like a fantastic day. Nice shots too.