My grandparents and my kids.
My dad's parents came to visit this weekend from St George. They hung out with us on Halloween and went out to lunch with us on Saturday. My dad wanted us to try this place downtown called LoLo's (I think). It serves fried chicken and waffles. The food was very good but I am not sure it was worth the hour wait in the 94 degree heat (sorry dad!). We had fun hanging out.
We then hung out all day Sunday after we were done at Audra's. It was so much fun to visit with them. We can't wait until they come again!

What my dad referred to as the "man cave" (although if you know me at all you know I would rather be in there watching the football game with them- but kids come first!)

We played aggravation. It is a very appropriate title for the game! Thanks Grandma for playing with us!

Bam Beana was making up with Sunshine after hurting her feelings and was trying to give her sister a kiss! By the end they were laughing so hard they couldn't talk! I am glad my girls love each other!

Bear LOVES math and was having a blast figuring out multiplication with everyone. Seriously he spent at LEAST 15 minutes doing math for fun. I love him! I tried to upload a video of him multiplying 2222 x 2 but after two times of it still uploading after half an hour I give up. Take my word for it. It is cute!











No comments:
Post a Comment