Pages

Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Its official- either my brother is crazy or . . .

I might actually be good at something! My brother and his wife are flying ME out to Washington to take their family pictures with her side of the family. They decided it would be just as cheap and a lot more fun to fly me out to do it for the plane ticket than to hire someone. I am glad one they think I am good enough to be worth it and two that they think I am fun! My mom is being a sweetheart and helping my poor husband with the kids when I leave. I have already ditched him once this fall to go to one of my other brothers weddings. I don't leave until the first weekend in December but I am so excited I wanted to share. I can't wait to hug my cute niece and nephews and hang out with Spense and Nadia. Here is a picture I took of them in April when they came out to visit. My nephew is one now and already so much more grown up. I can't wait to see how he has changed!

3 comments:

Deidre said...

Oh my goodness. What fun! I'm so jealous in a happy for you sort of way!! :)

Amber said...

So awesome! Enjoy yourself tremendously.

Carla said...

He is not crazy, just very aware of an extremely talented sister!