So front and center boy was baptized today. He was so excited. Great Grandma and Grandpa Cammack came from Utah. We had the grandparents and Great Grandma Lee too. And Grandma Sharon too! Dad baptized and confirmed him. Papa Kent gave the talk on baptism and his oldest sister led the music and his youngest sister gave the closing prayer. I got to do my usual Primary Presidency moment but of course it came right after Bear was confirmed so I was a bit emotional. I didn't really expect that. It was a beautiful day. And of course what is a church meeting without Sweetie, my friend Audra's daughter, coming and sitting on my lap at least once. I loved it!
After we went home and had Bear's choice of dinner- Pizza and soda and salad.
It was a great day. Congratulations Bear!

We took this picture to prove to Grandma Dixie that yes Bam Beana IS indeed not just a tiny bit taller than her (they both had flats on). She didn't believe us till we showed her the picture!



Great Grandma and Grandpa Cammack and the kids. We LOVE it when they come and visit!
My flash pretty much died on me and it is really dark in the building and I only had my huge lens on that blocks the on board flash so excuse the photos. They didn't turn out like I hoped but at least I have photos of the event.






2 comments:
What a sweet day. Sad we missed it. Congrats Jared.
Congratulations Jared. Hope that you had a wonderful day. Oh, and Megan, your hair is getting so long!
Post a Comment