Pages

Friday, March 27, 2009

My Birthday


My birthday was this week. Mike took the day off of work and we went out to breakfast at Wildflower (the only time I can get him to eat there is my birthday and I LOVE it). We ran into some friends there who were also celebrating a birthday, very cool! We then went to the temple to participate in a session. I can't wait until the one by us is done. It will shave almost two hours off of the drive time. We then came home and went to three parent teacher conferences. Woo Hoo! Actually it was fun because the kids are doing so well. We then took Sunshine to activity day and came home and changed. After we picked her up we went to Friday's for dinner and then home for cake a presents. Mike says he needs to coordinate better with my Mom as she left a cake on my table while we were gone. I love chocolate so I am not complaining. My kids got me a Barnes and Noble gift card (their idea- smart kids!) And Mike got me a Wii Fit. I had told him I wanted colorful stuff for the kitchen- I have been trying to buy some for months but he never likes what I like- so I told him to pick out what he liked and give it to me for my birthday or I would just buy what I like anyways. He said he couldn't find anything he liked so I got the Wii fit instead. It will be fun. I had a lot of people call me and it was a GREAT birthday! Thanks ALL!
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Amber said...

Happy Birthday! You are looking fantastic. Looks like you guys had a great time. That cake looks super yum

Jennifer said...

Happy belated birthday! I love the Wii Fit!

Deidre said...

Glad you had a nice day. I owe you a phone call--Brad and I felt like idiots!

Nadia said...

Hope that you had a wonderful day. Sorry we didn't call, but I know Spense had already told you that we probably wouldn't!