Pages

Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Sneak peak and today's fun- Gorgeous Girls!

Remember my model call last week? Well I was blessed to photograph these two GORGEOUS girls from my ward today. Seriously model gorgeous! I still have to edit the sessions but I had to share a sneak peak. I will photograph these two anytime. So easy to work with and the camera just loves them! SO much fun! And I am LOVING the new backdrop. Isn't it just YUMMY? It is called sweet apple and it is definitely sweet! Thanks girls!



After the fun above it was time to PLAY! Each kid had a friend over (because they cleaned the loft and their rooms today) and they decided high 80s were hot enough for water fun. So they got freezing in the water and then topped it off by freezing themselves with otter pops!





3 comments:

Audra said...

Thanks Amy! Your models have great looks. LOVE IT!

Audra said...

BTW - my kids had fun in the pool. They want to know when they can jump in our pool. I told them - MAY!

Jackijo said...

Ok, now I know why my daughter is begging me to have you take her picture. I am just not that good at portrait photography, I like nature better. Maybe I can pay you for a sitting/photography lesson?