Pages

Thursday, March 12, 2009

Help needed!

I got a new backdrop called Sweet Apple. It is red. I need to practice on it and get some new samples of it. I will give away a free session and either one 8x10 OR 2 5x7's OR 8 wallets to anyone willing to be my test subject and willing to let me use their images on my blog and website. I would LOVE to get some teenage (12+) girls as I think this would be a fun drop for that. But I am open to anyone :) Next week is spring break so it would be a good time to do it if you are in town as no school! Just email me if you are interested! Or leave a message here or call me :P !

You can see the drop here: http://www.silverlakephoto.com/images/sweetapple_layout.jpg

2 comments:

Pam said...

I know a sassy 16 yr old girl who has nothing on her schedule next week, are you stilling looking?

Unknown said...

Absolutely! It would need to be at the beginning of the week. I will talk to you soon.