Friday, March 27, 2009
Pinewood Derby
Pinewood derby was last night. Bear has sooooo much fun making and racing his car. He cut most of it out himself and he painted it all by himself. It looked great! He also received his Bobcat! I am proud of him! It is kind of weird to be at cub scouts with a cub scout. I made the girls come. I think they might have even thought it wasn't soo bad! Bear's car did well. There was a four way tie for first and then a few tied for second. He was tied for second. Of course after the runoff for first he as 5th but that is okay. The first place car BARELY beat him! Next year will be even better!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
Oh, how I can't wait for the pinewood derby to come in our house!
Post a Comment