So I went a little crazy with the picture share- but I can't help myself. Isn't she the most beautiful thing? She slept beautifully for me and I was able to try so many different things. It was such a joy to work with her. And it was such a joy to spend a morning with my friend whom I do not see nearly enough! I will definitely remedy that!
I love tiny baby feet. So adorable!!!!
Isn't my friend beautiful?
(let you in on a secret- the image above is really only doable with two images and photoshop- wouldn't want her head flopping around)
Her room is green and purple with butterflies. So cute.
It took hours and putting her in her car seat to get her awake enough to have an eyes open shot. She was my best sleeper ever!
















4 comments:
So cute! I think she is the most beautiful thing ever! :-) I love the one on the white blanket with the pink flower in her hair.
She is just gorgeous! Congrats, Denise! :)
I can't get over how cute those pics are. I love all your baby work, but I'm partial to these since I'm dying to get that little babe in my arms.
I just wanna say - this baby looks better naked. Sorry. Had to say it. I was holding it in forever!:)
Great job Amy!
Post a Comment