Pages

Monday, August 9, 2010

Trying something new and artsy- also a sneak peek

As a baby shower gift to a really good friend of mine I gave her a newborn session.  Whenever I am doing a free session I always do something for me and use the opportunity to try something new. I have had this shot pictured in my head forever and finally had a chance to try it out.  This adorable little girl was my BEST sleeper ever!  She pretty much let me do whatever I wanted.  Usually sessions with newborns go hours trying to get them to go to sleep.  This one went long for two reasons, one I was trying so many new things because she was so cooperative and two we kept waiting for her to wake up so that we could get awake shots!  I took plently of more typical shots also which I will share soon.  I just started editing and this was the first one I finished.  I couldn't wait to share!

3 comments:

Denise said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Audra said...

So sweet.

Denise said...

She looks absolutely adorable! can't wait to see more. It is a beautiful picture--nice job!