This is what I have been working on for a long time now. It was interesting working on it. I had to stop several times because it was just to hard. But then once I got really going I couldn't wait to see the finished project. (it helped that my supplier was having a sale to motivate me to work through the emotions and finish)
I often felt more at home at my grandparents house than anywhere else in the world. I wanted to be able to remember the house long after I was able to visit it. Other than the piece by Brad Caldwell it has no words. I debated long and hard on that but I wanted those who look at it to be able to associate it with their own memories. I would like someday to put together a companion piece with memories. And anyways the book would be too long and I wouldn't be able to afford to print it if I included all my memories. There are just to many. But I will record them all soon so that I don't forget.





















2 comments:
What a cool project! You did a great job.
Great job, but this post makes me a little sad. Sad for your loss and the loss that we all have had in our lives. Grandparents are the best!
Post a Comment