My friend got a new camera and I took her out to play and learn a few things. I wanted to check out Manistee Park so we headed there. I had another friend bring her adorable almost 3 year old to model for us. We were dripping wet by the time we were done (and no it didn't rain!) but it was fun! I think I like the park. Very cool!
I can just see the possibilities!
The house- they do tours starting in October.
He made me pull out every trick in the book- but that smile is so worth it!!!!!!
Awesome huge tree- gnarled trunk and everything. Great place to climb, play and pose!
I can't get enough! So adorable!
What little boy doesn't love looking through fences?
Laura decided we needed to play with a bumble bee. Crazy woman! But he LOVED it.
Cool grain barn.
Old trailer so cool.
They had all these old farm tools on display. It was fun to explore.
Thanks ladies for braving the heat!!! I had a great time. Even if I needed to wring myself out at home and take a good long shower!



































No comments:
Post a Comment