Pages

Sunday, August 29, 2010

Wonderful typical Saturday

So my Saturday was pretty typical and really rather boring.  And yet it was such a nice happy day with family where you feel all your blessings!
It started out with reading the paper and then getting to chores. 
 I washed and orange oiled the front door- both sides (no easy task seeing as it has tons of nooks and crannies).  I then did dishes and cleaned the kitchen (no pics of that sorry!)


 I put my happy helpers to work- this one cleaned the loft.

the girls sorted and shredded papers (ever so exciting but it was a paying job)
 I did laundry, laundry and more laundry!

 
Mike taught Sunshine how to make a key chain and Bear how to carve soap
 Sunshine finished off her Faith in God and Bear passed off several Bear scout requirements.
We had homemade english muffin pizzas.
The day ended watching the football game and ice cream sandwiches.  
It was simple everyday stuff.  But we were together and had fun anyways.  It is so nice to sometimes have those simple days were you just get to be family!!

No comments: