These are the hardest ones of all. I am not sure what I think with these and they are the best of the bunch. I am tempted to retry these. Am I too picky?
I like 1 and 2. M hair is on J though. Can you fix that? And G glare on the glasses bothers me. I would try again. I wish G would show a real smile. She doesn't look her best in any of the pics so far. (I started at the top and am working down.)
I like #4 but think the contrast needs tones down just a smidge. Since you're thinking of retrying these, if you do, I'd redo ones of your oldest too. I just DO NOT like the chair that prominent in the picture.
2 comments:
I like 1 and 2. M hair is on J though. Can you fix that? And G glare on the glasses bothers me. I would try again. I wish G would show a real smile. She doesn't look her best in any of the pics so far. (I started at the top and am working down.)
I like #4 but think the contrast needs tones down just a smidge. Since you're thinking of retrying these, if you do, I'd redo ones of your oldest too. I just DO NOT like the chair that prominent in the picture.
Post a Comment