So I took my kids "school" pictures this week. And I am so critical of my own work I need outside opinions. So please give me yours (as long as you won't be offended if I pick a different one :) )! Also this way parents and grandparents can let me know which ones they want printed out :) Let me know in each section which one you like best and why (they are numbered) and if you like color or black and white better. Even if it isn't shown in black and white I can do it in black and white. I just didn't convert all. You are all smart enough to get the idea! I need an individual of each kid (I got tired of describing so now they are labeled by first initial) probably 8x10 but I may do an odd size, say a square or maybe a bigger print. Also I need a 11x14 or 16x20 of the kids all together. The smaller groups I may do 5x7 or 8x10. I don't know yet. Also I am going to do a picture of the girls together for their room and the boys for theirs. They get to pick those though. The girls want it BIG. We will see how big I am willing to go. And they want a pic of themselves next to it, so we may be doing a collage there. They are so excited!
Thank you so much for your help!
Love
Amy
ps- if there are too many posts to fit on one page you can just use the menu on the side- the last one is the second one titled boys.
No comments:
Post a Comment