I don't know if I would put this one on my wall but as a photographer it speaks to me somehow. I think we are going to print this big and put it on the wall in their room.
I LOVE #1. The glare on the glasses is still bothering me. The one you picked for their wall looks GREAT, but I thought I would tell you I like the other as well. Can you fix the glare? IS it just me?
Believe it or not I actually worked on the glare in most of these. It was really bad. I think I can make it look a bit better but we shall see. It bugged her when I moved the glasses to reduce glare and she would "fix them". And she just doesn't look like her without them.
3 comments:
I LOVE #1. The glare on the glasses is still bothering me. The one you picked for their wall looks GREAT, but I thought I would tell you I like the other as well. Can you fix the glare? IS it just me?
I like the crop in on #3 but I think I like the color on #2.
Awesome shot of the girls.
Believe it or not I actually worked on the glare in most of these. It was really bad. I think I can make it look a bit better but we shall see. It bugged her when I moved the glasses to reduce glare and she would "fix them". And she just doesn't look like her without them.
Post a Comment