They say a picture is worth a thousand words, and as I fall short with words, I say it with pictures.
#1 - I like the color and the close up.
OKay, but remember you asked.#3 is blown out in black and white and looks a little harsh. If you went with that you'd need to photo shop more. It doesn't look as bad in color though. Looks like converting that one blows it out more.I think I like #1 best too.
Post a Comment
2 comments:
#1 - I like the color and the close up.
OKay, but remember you asked.
#3 is blown out in black and white and looks a little harsh. If you went with that you'd need to photo shop more. It doesn't look as bad in color though. Looks like converting that one blows it out more.
I think I like #1 best too.
Post a Comment