Pages

Monday, October 8, 2007

Park= bikes

I regret it in some ways every time because it is so much work but I once again brought the bikes to the park. They LOVE it though, so many paths with no cars coming! Of course as soon as we got there the two girls took off, far off and the little boys followed. So a reminder had to come that the girls needed to talk to Mom first before they headed to the far reaches (okay at least not right next to the playground). Because their brothers are always following them and when I can't see them I tend to freak out :) I at least want to know that said boys are with said girls and where they are going. Even if it crimps their style.
So youngest wanted to try big brothers bike out. Too cute so I had to take pictures. His best bud was riding his bike but by the time I was done taking pictures of my son, best bud had already moved back to the playground. Oh well, I took to many pictures anyways!




Yes this needs to be HIS bike and big brother needs a bigger one that isn't purple so that he will ride it places other than home (he rides his sisters old one but only at home).
And I know funky angles- park days are good practice with the camera and try crazy thing days too!

No comments: