Pages

Monday, October 8, 2007

No school = park

Yeah for Columbus Day! No school- although they called it fall break. We headed off to the park to enjoy our nice cool weather (yes here low 90s is cool weather so don't laugh!). We had a picnic and rode bikes and played on the playground. Our first graders favorite thing at the park is the rock wall. There was a constant stream of "Mom, did you see how high I went?".




My youngest's best buddy came along for the fun. He is a regular Monkey and will climb anywhere. Lots of "Amy look! I am at the top!" So first I take a picture and then a deep breath watching him hang on to the top.







So my 11 year old didn't want to be left out- but she is so tall it isn't really much climbing, mostly reaching.






More pics to come- you know me I have very little self restraint when it comes to pictures. There are so many I like I can't just choose one- kind of like me and chocolate!

1 comment:

Audra said...

Thanks Amy for the pics! YOU are great. Also, thank for taking RHM to the park. He had a blast!