They say a picture is worth a thousand words, and as I fall short with words, I say it with pictures.
#1 - LOVE IT! Color and close up. My favorite.
Nice use of the 50mm!I wouldn't use #2, it needs darkening or more contrast if you do. It also makes him look elvish, lol.Of those 4, I liked #1 the best. HOWEVER, USE THE ONE OF HIM FROM THE PARK! I'm assuming it's the rock wall one with the priceless smile. I adore that one. :)
Post a Comment
2 comments:
#1 - LOVE IT! Color and close up. My favorite.
Nice use of the 50mm!
I wouldn't use #2, it needs darkening or more contrast if you do. It also makes him look elvish, lol.
Of those 4, I liked #1 the best. HOWEVER,
USE THE ONE OF HIM FROM THE PARK! I'm assuming it's the rock wall one with the priceless smile. I adore that one. :)
Post a Comment