My wonderful friend Trevlyn organized a fantastic Harvest Party last night. Since we don't have a traditional fall here this was our chance to pretend! It was so much fun even if the weather didn't cooperate and instead gave us the warmest night in weeks. But at least the strong wind didn't start up until we were all home!We started the evening with homemade soup in bread bowls with hot apple cider. Delicious. We then had a variety of games and activities for the kids.
These are the wonderful women who put together the fun night! Thank you so much to all for your hard work. We had a great time.
The pictures from the party come from both Trevlyn and Mike's cameras, with Trevlyn, Audra, Mike, Mark and I taking them. Thank you all for your pictures. And Mike thanks for letting me use your new toy. I should take the time to figure out all of the buttons though, some of my pictures might have turned out better if I had, lol!
No comments:
Post a Comment