Yesterday the weather was BEAUTIFUL. And I mean BEAUTIFUL. 70s and sunny and just fantastic. So what do you do when the weather is like that and the kids don't have school? You go check on this park on Thunderbird and the 101. And you know me- I have to bring the camera! I wanted to see if it would be a good location for photo shoots. I bribed the girls into being models by letting them bring friends and promising them lunch! (subway yum!) All I had to do was let the boys play at the park. Still not very many willing subjects, but I got a feel for the place (I LOVE it!) and the kids had a BLAST. And I even got a few keepers photowise!


There is this cool lake the goes under a bridge and around the community center there. You can fish in it and it has a fountain and is all around cool. They even have these great brick spires. (the light was harsh though -sigh. And it was so windy that the reflector was hard to use)
The reflective circles are from a memorial across the water. I love the way they look. And the way is soo fun. And the kids are cute!
Bear got scared. good thing he has a big sister to come to the rescue!
What a beauty!

























4 comments:
Love the metal wall.
Cute kids, cute park, fun day!
David is totally having his first birthday party there. Glad you had fun!
Looks like a fantastic day. Those shots are just spectacular. Your girls are getting so grown up!
AWww that so awesome I love all of those pictures
Post a Comment